Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ecopoxy 600UV is now called UVPOXY



I continue to test UVPOXY, which used to be called Ecopoxy 600UV followed by yesterday's test.

Today I see things differently.

ODORLESS: I wonder if yesterday's resin odor was due to the fact that the sample bottle had never been open until yesterday. While using  UVPOXY I hardly noticed any odor. If I stick my nose very close I could sense a scent of resin, but otherwise I didn't notice the general fume in the air. Today I would say "almost odorless." I need to use larger amount to tell if it is still odorless. Maybe tomorrow... 


BUBBLES: I find it a little harder to deal with micro-bubbles than other brands. 


CUSTOMER SERVICE: Customer service of this company is very poor. No one answers the call, and voice mail is eventually returned much, much later. The online store, at the time of my purchase, was disorganized. PayPal link was not only broken but also leading me to a chaotic place, where using PayPal as a payment was impossible. If Paying with PayPal was impossible, it would have been a sensible thing to remove that option instead of getting customers lost online. I pointed that out to them, and they were annoyed instead of appreciating my feedback.


It was several months ago.  I don't know if this poor customer service situation is remedied by now.